- 🐞 Fixed bug with Line Chart (v1) component not visualising inside reports.
- 🐞 Fixed bug with subscription statuses being incorrect for some subscribers.
- ✨ Improvement to Section and Row component, resolving issues with nested Table components, that could not span multiple pages
- ✨ New
config.enable_multi_pageoption added that makes it easier to enable building multi-page reports, without requiring to specify the number of pages required. See here for more details.
- ✨ Added
markdown_formatoption to Text component to allow disabling markdown formatting of content.
- 🐞 Fixed bug with webhooks not being despatched
- 🐞 Fixed bug with Chart components not spanning entire width of parent component
- 🐞 Fixed bug with Chart components having a non-transparent background which would clash when nested in a highlighted Section component
- 🐞 Fixed bug with Chart.Line component not supporting negative values on X and Y axes
- 🐞 Fixed bug with Table component where too many columns would cause all content to scale down to fit in view
- ✨ Improved subscription management and handling of payments. See our FAQ for more details.
- 🐞 Improved error messages returned via API when using Cloud Storage functionality
- ✨ Add ability to customise formating of Y-axis tick labels for Bar Chart (v2).
- 🐞 Fixed bug where when
widthoption was set to
null, components would not maximise horizontal width
- ✨ Added better validation and more descriptive error messages for setting the
- ✨ Added new Options page which centralises and details common options better, such as
- 🐞 Fixed bug with Table component not providing descriptive errors for incorrect JSON schemas
- ✨ New redesign of Hybiscus website for 2023 🎉
- ✨ Download button for PDFs on Usage page of Dashboard now opens reports in new tab
- 🐞 Fix bug with icons in Card component no longer working
- ✨ / 🐞 Long Y-axis tick labels (due to using strings) no longer get cut off. Resolved by having the chart dynamically resize to accomodate the longer text. Applies to Horizontal bar chart.
- ✨ Added support for login / sign up using Google account
- 🐞 Fixed bug with CORS settings on API
- 🐞 Fixed bug with incorrect default value for
curve_formatfor Timeseries Chart
- ✨ Added new Timeseries Chart component for visualizing timeseries data
- ✨ Added more customisation options for data visualization / chart components
- ✨ Added vertical / horizontal margin and column spacing options to Row and Section components
- ✨ / 🐞 New Vertical Spacer component introduced to address bugs with Spacer component in multi-page reports
- 🐞 Fixed bug with Table component not accepting integers and floats as cell values for headings and rows.
- 📦 v1 release of our NodeJS SDK with TypeScript, ESM and CommonJS support.
- ✨ New cell level control and column span features available in the Table component.
- ✨ New grouped bars option available for Bar chart (v2) component.
- ✨ Powerful instant search now available throughout Hybiscus documentation.
- ✨ Cloud Editor now saves your schema to your local storage, allowing you to carry on from where you left off in the same browser after closing tabs. A 'Reset to default schema' is also available in the right-click context menu.
- ✨ Ability to disable the information header at the top of PDFs. See Customising report
- ✨ Support for creating landscape PDFs is now generally available. See Customising report for more details.
- ✨ Support for pagination on multi-page PDF reports
- ✨ Launch of the new Hybiscus Docs and Blog sites
- ✨ Added horizontal and vertical margin options to the Image, Table and Text components.
- ✨ Added extensive new layout and configuration options to Text, Table and Row components.
- ✨ Added text sizing, text colour, background colour, rounding, etc. options to Image component
- ✨ Added text sizing, text colour and background colour options to the Text component
- ✨ Added markdown support to the Image component
- ✨ Added support for the
widthkey to the Section component to support placing them inside a Row
- 🐛 Fixed bugs with the auto-generated Python code in the Cloud Editor
- 🐛 Fixed bug with Cloud Editor not generating JPG previews via the keyboard shortcut
- ✨ Beta release of the Hybiscus ☁️ Cloud Editor that let's you design and develop PDFs directly in your browser. Try it out now and share feedback with team!
- ✨ New ProgressBar component for visualising progress in a process
- ✨ Added option for
captionin Image component
- ✨ Users can now view their usage including quotas and links to download previously generated PDFs directly in the dashboard under the new Usage section.
- 📊 New more powerful chart components with greater control over layout and design (Bar chart, Line chart, Horizontal bar chart)
- 🔗 Support for webhooks to notify you once your reports are ready
- ✨ Support for uploading your PDF reports directly to your ☁️ cloud storage provider
- ✨ New DoughnutRing component for visualising data on a radial axis.
- ✨ New PageBreak component added for multi-page PDF reports
- ✨ New Spacer component added for vertical spacing
- ✨ Support for providing a custom logo to use in place of the report title for premium plan users (Startup and Enterprise).
- 🐛 Fixed issues with bold text and lists specified via Markdown not working in the Text component
- ✨ New API endpoint
/api/v1/get-remaining-quotaadded to get details on remaining quota on demand
- ✨ New headers added to
X-MULTI-PAGE-REPORTS-REMAINING) response that provide details on remaining quota
- ✨ New ScatterChart component added
Hybiscus is continuously improving and adding new features. If you think we are missing a critical feature, please do not hesitate to contact us and offer your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org