At Hybiscus, we're always looking at how we can improve and offer more value for our customers. Below are some of the things we're hoping to add to Hybiscus.
Not everything listed below will be developed, as we will take into consideration both the development efforts and customer interest. Please help shape our product development roadmap by giving us your feedback!
- Snippets - snippets will allow you to copy and paste in code for various components or groups of components to incorporate into your reports, saving you from having to open up the documentation constantly.
- Tabs - tabs will allow you to work on multiple PDFs within the same browser tab
- Download as JSON - this will allow you to download your schema into a JSON file, straight from the browser.
- Page numbers - we plan to add page number support for multi-page PDF reports
- Charts - we are not currently planning on expanding the chart component selection, unless we see a strong business case (subject to customer feedback). For charts which are not currently supported on Hybiscus, we encourage you to generate your charts via your own libraries and host the image in a public URL, which you can then include via the Image component.
- Python SDK - we plan on developing a Python SDK for interacting with the Hybiscus API. If this is something you would love to see, please share your interest with us via feedback
- Searchable documentation - we plan on moving to a separate documentation service which will provide search amongst other features, to make the documentation more useful and powerful
- There are no planned features currently for the API. If you have any ideas, please feel free to share your feedback with us at email@example.com
Hybiscus is continuously improving and adding new features. If you think we are missing a critical feature, please do not hesitate to contact us and offer your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org