At Hybiscus, we're always looking at how we can improve and offer more value
for our customers. Below are some of the things we're hoping to add to Hybiscus.
Not everything listed below will be developed, as we will take into consideration
both the development efforts and customer interest. Please help shape our
product development roadmap by giving us your feedback!
- Snippets - snippets will allow you to copy and paste in code for various
components or groups of components to incorporate into your reports, saving you
from having to open up the documentation constantly.
- Tabs - tabs will allow you to work on multiple PDFs within the same browser
- Download as JSON - this will allow you to download your schema into a JSON
file, straight from the browser.
- Page numbers - we plan to add page number support for multi-page PDF
- Charts - we are not currently planning on expanding the chart component
selection, unless we see a strong business case (subject to customer feedback).
For charts which are not currently supported on Hybiscus, we encourage you to
generate your charts via your own libraries and host the image in a public URL,
which you can then include via the Image component.
- Python SDK - we plan on developing a Python SDK for interacting with
the Hybiscus API. If this is something you would love to see, please share
your interest with us via feedback
- Searchable documentation - we plan on moving to a separate documentation service
which will provide search amongst other features, to make the documentation more
useful and powerful
- There are no planned features currently for the API. If you have any ideas, please feel
free to share your feedback with us at firstname.lastname@example.org